Yamuna Expressway Authority Offers Over 350 Plots for Sale Near Noida Airport: Key Details

The Yamuna Expressway Authority has launched a scheme to sell over 350 residential plots near the Noida International Airport. Here are the important things to know:

1. Application Deadline and Allotment

  • Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
  • Allotment Date: September 20, 2024
  • Allotment Method: Lucky draw

The plots are located near the Yamuna Expressway and the upcoming Noida International Airport. The Authority aims to collect Rs 343.04 crore from this scheme.

2. Plot Details

The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) is offering 361 plots in four sectors near the Noida International Airport. The plots come in seven different sizes, from 120 square meters to 4,000 square meters.

3. High Demand Expected

The demand for these plots is high due to the proximity to the Noida airport. According to YEIDA CEO Arun Vir Singh, there has been a rise in demand for residential, industrial, and commercial properties near the airport.

4. Location

The 361 plots are in sectors 16, 18, 20, and 22D, adjacent to the Yamuna Expressway, which connects Greater Noida with Agra and Mathura. The plots are also near the Eastern Peripheral Expressway, the proposed Film City, and the upcoming Noida International Airport.

5. Plot Sizes and Prices

The plots are available in seven sizes:

  • 120 sq m
  • 162 sq m
  • 200 sq m
  • 300 sq m
  • 500 sq m
  • 1,000 sq m
  • 4,000 sq m

The smallest plot (120 sq m) costs Rs 31.08 lakh, while the largest (4,000 sq m) costs Rs 10.36 crore. The price per square meter is Rs 25,900.

How to Apply

Interested applicants can download the application form and brochure from the Authority’s website by paying a fee of Rs 600.

Payment Plans

To make the payment process easier, the Authority has introduced three payment options:

  • Option 1: 100% upfront payment within 60 days of allotment.
  • Option 2: 50% upfront payment within 60 days, with the remaining 50% in two half-yearly installments at 10% annual interest.
  • Option 3: 30% upfront payment within 60 days, with the remaining 70% in 10 half-yearly installments at 10% annual interest.


The Yamuna Expressway Authority’s new scheme offers a prime opportunity for investors and homebuyers to secure residential plots near the rapidly developing Noida International Airport. With a variety of plot sizes and flexible payment plans, the scheme caters to different needs and budgets. The strategic location near major expressways and future developments makes these plots a valuable investment. Interested applicants should act quickly, as the registration deadline is August 5, 2024, and allotment will be determined by a lucky draw on September 20, 2024.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *