Once completed, the Jewar airport in Uttar Pradesh, India’s Greater Noida region, would surpass all others as the country’s biggest airport. For the region’s economic development, the airport has been hailed as a game-changer since it will draw investments and create job opportunities. With several major commercial buildings in the works, the area around the airport has emerged as a center for real estate development. This essay will examine a few recent business developments close to Jewar Airport and their possible economic effects. We will also talk about the opportunities and difficulties of investing in this developing real estate market. Mentioned below are some of the New commercial projects near Jewar Airport.
Commercial Projects Near Jewar Airport
1. Bhutani Grandthum
A spectacular commercial projects called Bhutani Grandthum was developed by Bhutani Infra in Techzone 4 Greater Noida West. The project includes retail and office spaces that are easily accessible by various forms of transportation and were constructed by fusing the advantages of solid expertise with the changing demands of contemporary life. The project takes up roughly 23 acres of land. The building’s G+34 and G+30 levels offer a variety of amenities to meet all commercial and retail requirements. Hyper-Mart, Studio/Service Apartments, Sky Decks, Water Bodies with Yachts, Shopping Arcades, Multiplexes, and Food and Beverage are some of the amenities.
Highlights of Bhutani Grandthum
- Bhutan Grandthum is claimed to be the tallest twin commercial towers of Noida Extension.
- Bhutani Grandthum comes in close proximity to the Noida expressway in about 15 minutes.
- The project spreads over an area of 23 acres with an observation deck at the 28th level.
- Bhutani Grandthum offers commercial space for office, retail ,entertainment and fine dining making it a one spot for the consumers.
- The Bhutani Grandthum has the quality check by the Tata Projects claiming its credibility.
- Bhutani Grandthum has a double-level figure eight design for retail and entertainment spaces with Concept of water and Yacht.
- The project has many facilities running from a huge food court, conference room, RO system, High speed elevators, a large Banquet hall, a fountain and shopping centre.
- The project is Grade A Building while offering various other services like a library, sun deck, amphitheatre, Lawn tennis court and many more to satisfy the needs of a resident.
- The project is vastu compliant.
- The project is Earthquake Resistant.
- The project ensures the safety of consumers equipped with a 24×7 security, CCTV Camera Security, 24/7 power backup.
Location and advantages of Bhutani Grandthum
- The project is in very close proximity towards the Nirala Estate Residential Complex around 270 metres.
- Schooling is done easy as the Sarvottam International School is around 1 km away.
- The project ensures the health of the residents as Yatharth Super Speciality Hospital is around 1.1km away.
- The project is around 3 km away from Gaur Chowk and also 3.4km FNG Expressway and Ek Mutri Buddha Chowk is around 3.7km.
- The nearest metro station is about 7.2 km away.
- The Delhi Meerut Expressway is about 9.2 km away.
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport is about 38.7 km away.
To dig deeper into Bhutani Grandthum Click here.
2. Gaur Yamuna City Galleria
The most coveted commercial development in Greater Noida is Gaur Yamuna City Galleria, where properties start at Rs. 42 L. There are shops in the Gaur Yamuna City Galleria Yamuna Motorway that have high foot traffic and maximum visibility. Moreover there are 242 units available at Gaur Yamuna City Galleria Greater Noida, which is situated on 1.23 acres. There are several configurations available for the properties at Gaur Yamuna City Galleria. The 295 square feet of the Gaur Yamuna City Galleria Shop are available. The project is enormous and only contains one tower.
The project is builded by Gaursons and Saviour Builders founded by Sh. B.L. Gaur. In 1995, Gaurs Group had a humble start by building an apartment complex in Sahibabad. Since then, the group has not looked back, and today it has carved out a position in the real estate sector with a large portfolio of 50 completed residential and commercial projects, totaling over 5.5 million square metres or 55 million square feet of developed area. In addition the group, which is a brand for reputable projects in residential, commercial, and retail properties located in Delhi NCR and U.P., was founded on the twin values of quality and prompt delivery.
Highlights of Gaur Yamuna City Galleria
- Located Near Group Housing Societies and Pre-certified by the Indian Green Building Council
- Nearby to the authorized Noida International Airport
- The first commercial shopping center in Gaur Yamuna City is called GYC Galleria.
- The township is ideally situated in one of India’s fastest-growing business districts, and it also has an international school, a multispecialty hospital, shopping centers, multiplexes, and other amenities.
- Simple access to the Yamuna Motorway from Sector Road.
- To ensure the safety of the consumers and people visiting the project, it is equipped with a CCTV camera security with 24/7 Power backup and also fire fighting systems.
- The project also has a large car parking area to make it very convenient.
Location and advantages of Gaur Yamuna City Galleria
- The CNG pump, Yamuna Expressway is about 450 metres away from the project.
- The Lord Krishna Mart is also about 450 metres away from the project.
- The Shiva Dhaba Yamuna Expressway is also in close proximity to the project for about 350 metres away.
- The Mangalam HP, Chuharpur Khadar comes about 2.2km away from the project.
- Located at a prime location which is in close proximity to the Group Housing Societies.
- The project is also in close proximity to the approved Noida International Airport.
- The township around the project is also claimed to be one of fastest growing professional hubs of India.
3. Artha Mart, Noida Extension
The Artha Mart is a stunningly constructed three-sided open corner building with a huge façade and outstanding exposure that is situated in Techzone 4 of Noida Extension. While double-height apartments are available on the ground floor, business spaces are available on the lower ground. On the first floor are commercial areas. The pre-launch Metro rail line that is close to the development makes transport very convenient. The delivery date is somewhere around March 2024. Additionally, the project has a RERA registration under UPRERAPRJ981876.
Due to its excellent connectivity to the NCR, Artha Mart’s location is ideally suited for business expansion. This retail commercial area is pleased to be a part of the Artha SEZ (Trustone City) Tech zone-4 Noida Extension (Greater Noida West) IT-ITes commercial project. Knowledge Park-5, Sector 121, Noida, and Ghaziabad are places that are close to the project. Crayon, IBM, DMart, and SEISMIC are a few of Artha Mart’s customers.
Moreover, The project is a three-sided open corner property with units overlooking the main road and high-end retail establishments. The project is also close to the FNG Motorway, the authorised Jewar International Airport, and the Ghaziabad Railway Station, which is 16 km away.
Highlights of Artha Mart, Noida Extension
- The perfect combination of high street shopping is available in Artha Mart’s wide atriums.
- With stunning green bodies, top circulation plans that take into account the greatest standards for shop design, and accessibility from the main road in mind.
- Because Artha Mart has a well-known hypermarket, it will always have a lot of customers, which will make it successful.
- Additionally, the project has an interior atrium with shops that can be seen from all areas of the atrium.
- A retail hypermarket, anchor and department stores, several brand stores, food courts, specialty restaurants, and a play area for children.
- Additionally, the project is located very close to the proposed Gaur City Chowk, making travel easy.
- The project is very promising for investors and visitors because it is bordered by high density residential societies with almost 2 lakh housing units, IT/ITES, and industrial hubs.
- Dmart serves as an anchor tenant with revenue from sales per retail business area per sq. ft. of Rs. 36,000, quadrupling that of their competitors. As a result of their presence, Artha Mart has considerable foot traffic.
Location and advantages of Artha Mart, Noida Extension
- The project is strategically positioned facing a 60-metre wide motorway on the Greater Noida to Ghaziabad route.
- Because of its proximity to NH-24 and ease of access, Artha Mart.
- adjacent to the under-construction Gaur City Circle Metro Station, which is currently in the pre-launch phase.
- accessibility to both the operating Hindon Airport and the designated Jewar International Airport.
- The Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad (FNF) Motorway connects Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Delhi directly to the extensive road network and National Highway 24 (NH-24).
- An excellent connection to IT companies like IBM, R system International, In2IT Technologies, Crayon Softwares, Prudentia Consulting, Vervesemi Microelectronics, Netision Technologies, WSI Engineering, Aannya Technologies, and Criplex Sports.
- Schools and colleges including DPS Noida Extension, Ryan International School, Sri Ram Universal School, Lotus Valley International School, and International School are nearby.
- Additionally, Vrindavan Hospital, Yatharth Super Hospital, Tripathi Hospital, Fortis Hospital, OM Hospital, and Leelawati Multispeciality Hospital are nearby to ensure people’s health.
- For the benefit of transportation, Sector-51 in Noida, Sector-76 in Noida, and the New Metro Link are all within 1 km of Artha Mart.
For more information about Artha Mart, Noida Extension Click here.
Conclusion about the New commercial projects near Jewar airport
The recent commercial construction around Jewar Airport has enormous potential for the area’s economic development. These initiatives are anticipated to increase the local economy, improve tourism, and draw additional companies to the region. The government is concentrating on making the Jewar region a magnet for business, so both investors and locals have a bright future ahead of them. It’s an exciting time for the area, and the new commercial initiatives will undoubtedly result in improvement and growth over the next few years. We can anticipate even more development and opportunity as the Jewar Airport project moves forward, which will increase the region’s allure for businesses and investors.
Read our article on the Impact of Jewar Airport on Real Estate in Delhi NCR.